Res Communis Purpose and Participation Ground Rules
I. Blog Purpose
This blog is offered to the international aerospace law community and others to provide a reliable, transparent, authoritative source to, and about, information regarding the law of aerospace activities. It is also intended to provide access to those of our community who are less able to access this kind of information.
Res Communis is envisioned to be a reliable research tool. Information posted on this blog is handled the same way that information that is contained in Journal of Space Law articles is handled. That is, it is checked and attribution is required. No anonymous sources are posted.
II. Blog Participation Ground Rules
This is a moderated blog. That means that any comments, interviews, guest blog posts, and other material posted are subject to review before being posted. Violation of the following policies can result in your comment or material not being posted.
1. This blog is established and maintained for the express purpose of sharing knowledge and information.
2. This is a forum for professional discussion about issues that concern all of us who participate in the blog.
3. The Center is authorized by you to remove or modify any material submitted by you to the blog for any reason it feels constitutes a violation of Center policies, whether stated, implied or not.
4. This blog may contain links to other web sites and files. The Center has no control over the content of these and cannot ensure they will not be offensive or objectionable. The Center will, however, remove links to material that it believes is inappropriate as the Center becomes aware of them.
5. By posting material, you agree that you, the poster, are fully responsible for any material posted by you. You also warrant that you will not post any:
>copyrighted material or any other intellectual property that is not owned by yourself
>materials that, if posted, would be in violation of law
>sensitive or confidential material
6. The following will not be posted:
>personal attacks on others for any reason
7. All copyrights are retained by the original producers of the data and/or information and downloads from this blog are for academic, research, and non-commercial purposes.
Please honor these ground rules to allow this to be an effective method for sharing information and ideas among those committed to excellence in aerospace law. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Disclaimer: From time to time, Res Communis posts contributions from guest bloggers and interviews with various people in the aerospace legal community. The opinions and views contained therein are those of the guest blogger or the interviewee only. These opinions, and those of others found on this blog, do not necessarily reflect those of the Center; its faculty, staff, or students; the University of Mississippi School of Law; or the University of Mississippi. The materials on this website do not constitute legal advice. Res Communis is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship by offering this information, and anyone’s review of the information shall not be deemed to create such a relationship. You should consult your own attorney if you have a legal matter requiring attention. Also, nothing on this site creates an express or implied contract.